|Scholarship Renewal Details:|
1. Scholarship is eligible for renewal for three additional calendar years after initial award (providing a four year scholarship).
2. Applicant must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or above for renewal.
3. Students must provide a transcript of their last two semesters to renew.
4. Applicant must be a full time student.
5. A letter will be sent to all scholarship recipients the first year of their scholarship with instructions on how to renew. Going forward, it will be the responsibility of the student to renew the scholarship.
6. The deadline to apply for the renewal is June 15 of each year.
7. Checks will be issued to qualified students no later than July 15 of each calendar year.
|University, College or Technical College Information|