Pay My Bill
Apply for Service
Disconnect Service Request
Programs & Services
Co-op Connections Card
Billing & Payment
Bill Payment Locations
Pay by Phone
Understanding your bill
Why is my bill so high?
Outages & Storm Center
Report A Power Outage
Report a Security Light Outage
Storm Preparedness Tips
Community & Education
Call Before Digging
Overhead Power Safety
Community & Education
Operation Round Up
News, Images & Publications
Solar Energy for your Home
Home Energy Savings Guide
EC Home Improvement Loan
Together We Save
Careers at Coastal Electric Cooperative
Our Service Territory
Board of Directors
Coastal Electric Cooperative Foundation Scholarship
Name of Parent/Guardian:
High School Information
High School Currently Attending:
Date of High School Graduation:
High School GPA:
I have taken the ACT:
I have taken the SAT:
College or technical school which you plan to attend or currently attend
Name of School:
Anticipated Course of Study (Major):
4-Year Bachelor's Degree
2-Year Associate's Degree
Please complete the following descriptions of your background.
1. Describe ways in which you have demonstrated
commitment to your community
. Include any school, church or civic activities in which you have volunteered to better your school and community. You may also include work experience.
2. Explain how these funds will help you fulfill your educational goals and what financial limitations you will face without these funds.
3. What qualities do you have that would demonstrate that you are a person of integrity?
4. Innovation is the creation of something new, different or unique. Describe a circumstance in your life that has required an innovative response. This can be an explanation of any obstacles you have overcome, extraordinary needs you have faced or unique endeavors you have undertaken.
Financial Need Assessment
Financial information will be handled as strictly confidential information.
Tuition per quarter/semester:
Other scholarships received:
Other financial aid:
Other Household Income:
No. family members living in household:
Parent/Guardian Place of Employment:
Describe any other factors which influence your financial need:
Please upload the following required items with your application:
1. High School Transcript (MUST be signed by a school administrator).
2. ACT or SAT score verification (if taken).
3. Two letters of recommendation (no letters from relatives will be accepted).
NOTE: If you are chosen as a scholarship winner, an acceptance letter from your school of choice must be submitted to: scholarship@CoastalElectric.Coop to receive your scholarship funds.
If you have questions, please call (912) 880-4029.
High School Transcript:
ACT or SAT Verification:
First Recommendation Letter:
Second Recommendation Letter:
I certify that all the information reported in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I understand that before receiving scholarship funds I must furnish proof I am enrolled and have a student ID at an accredited college, university or technical college. If I win, I grant Coastal Electric Cooperative permission to use my name and/or photographs in its publicity of this scholarship without further consideration or compensation to me.
Click here to draw your signature.
With your mouse, draw your signature. Then click Finish.